With a Margarita, you do not go wrong in the city! The cocktail is both sour and salty. The tequila gives a delicious kick to the taste and breaks with the sweetness of the sugar syrup. Treat your guests to the Mexican classic!
- 4 cl tequila
- 2 cl Triple Sec
- 2 cl lime juice
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- 1 slice dried lime
- 3 g salt
- 75 g ice cubes
- 1 pcs martini glass
- Add salt to a cloth and moisten the area where you put salt.
- Run the edge of a martini glass around the salt, so you end up with a fine edge of salt.
- Pour tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, and sugar syrup into a shaker with ice cubes and shake thoroughly.
- Strain into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of dried lime.