Queen Bee is both elegant and full of flavor. The honey adds a subtle sweetness to the cocktail, and you get plenty of tangy lime flavor.
- 4 cl vodka
- 2 cl honey syrup
- 2 cl lime juice
- 3 cl sparkling water
- 10 cl / Top with champagne
- 70 g ice cubes
- 1 champagne glass
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the vodka, honey syrup, and lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture into a champagne glass.
- Pour sparkling water into the glass and top it with champagne.